Saturday, November 10, 2007

An outrage a day

Really, it is not hard to dig this stuff up – the real problem is that there is so damn much of it! Of course, the bigger outrages are often covered by some more prominent bloggers – and I am sure you know who those people are, and what the major, major outrages are.

But here is a somewhat obscure one. I found it in the pages of the Wall Street Journal, written by a Harvard Law professor, who happens to be a complete and total ass. Here it is:

ALAN DERSHOWITZ THINKS WE SHOULD EMULATE THE NAZIS!!

Yes, you read that right. He approves of the techniques the Nazis used to get information – that is, he approves of torture. He thinks it works, and here is the money quote for the piece in the WSJ:

“There are some who claim that torture is a nonissue because it never works--it only produces false information. This is simply not true, as evidenced by the many decent members of the French Resistance who, under Nazi torture, disclosed the locations of their closest friends and relatives.”


Just for the record, if I was tortured, I would disclose having murdered my entire family and all my co-workers. It would be hard to pin that on me, because you see, they are all still alive (except my father who died of cancer in 1977). I sure as heck would tell them where they lived too, if I could remember. But this immoral idiot thinks that torture “works” because the Nazis used it and got some information.

Somebody please tell that jackass that not only does the vast majority of the world hold the Nazis outside the bounds of all that is decent and good,

……THEY ALSO LOST THE FRICKING WAR!!!!!

No comments: