Friday, August 29, 2008

It has been three years now

It has been three years since bush stood by and let New Orleans drown. As this picture shows, he was busy partying with McCain on this date.

And three years later - they have done very little to rebuild the city or improve the leeves. I sure hope that the US does not have a major earthquake or major hurricanes again - we are in no shape to take care of our citizens if this were to happen. I am writing this blog post on June 9, 2008 - I wanted to save this picture. It will be interesting to see if there are major changes between now and then. I am writing this while Rep. Kucinich is reading all the major crimes bush has committed in the impeachment article. I predict that bush will not be impeached, because most of our politicians are complicit.

Also - I want to predict that Sanford and Sebelius will be the vice presidential candidates. The Bilderberg Group picked them. Let's see if I got that right or not..... UPDATE: Well, the Democratic one was wrong.... but I would guess the Bilderberg group is happy with Biden. I was wrong about the Republican pick too - someone I never heard of before.... Palin. Hey, if you take the 'l' out of her name, you get: PAIN. How appropriate.

No comments: