Saturday, December 24, 2005

About Zarqawi's letters

Isn't it rather odd that the US military in Iraq can intercept a letter reportedly to Zarqawi, yet they cannot find Zarqawi himself?

And isn't this the third or fourth letter intercepted? How come they seem to mirror Mr. Bush's ominous talking points about Iraq?

What ever happened to that Pentagon "Office of Strategic Influence" anyway? Well, here's what Mr. Rumsfeld had to say about it:

"And then there was the Office of Strategic Influence. You may recall that. And 'oh my goodness gracious isn't that terrible, Henny Penny the sky is going to fall.' I went down that next day and said fine, if you want to savage this thing fine I'll give you the corpse. There's the name. You can have the name, but I'm gonna keep doing every single thing that needs to be done and I have."

Indeed, I think he has.

No comments: