Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Quotes


"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life." - Adolph Hitler, My New World Order, Proclamation to the German Nation at Berlin, February 1, 1933

"I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it." -George W. Bush commenting to Texas evangelist James Robinson in the run-up to his presidential campaign

"And I just -- I cannot speak strongly enough about how we must collectively get after those who kill in the name of -- in the name of some kind of false religion" – George W. Bush in press appearance with King Abdullah of Jordan, Aug. 1, 2002

These quote came from Information Clearing House emails, which I think are very informative. You can sign up for the emails at the website.

No comments: