Saturday, March 31, 2012

OCCUPY EPA & NOW DC

These are pictures from the protest at the EPA on 3-30-12.  Speaker included EPA whistleblower Dr. Coleman-Adebayo, Pediatricians Dr. Caldicott and Dr. Flowers and EPA Whistleblower Susan Morris.  It was a small crowd, and it was raining a bit, but I heard later that a warning email went out to EPA staff about the Occupy protest.

Her sign says STOP CORPORATIONS FROM DESTROYING THE EARTH.

Dr. Helen Caldicott speaking to the crowd.




I had some fun with the FEDERAL AGENTS in the background on the right here.  I suggested to them that they wear hoodies - and one of them pulled out the hoodie on his sweatshirt and put it up for a brief minute.  Then I noticed the soft ties that they had hanging from their belts, and I asked them if that is what they use to tie people up with..... they took exception to the idea that they "tie people up" but it seems to me that is exactly what the cops do when they arrest someone.



No comments: