Saturday, August 17, 2013

The crimes of my government



I feel my first responsibility is to oppose the crimes of my own government, not to oppose the crimes of foreign governments. And my own government has shown an astounding disregard for innocent human life in other countries around the world during my lifetime. I have watched the corporate media in the USA ignore, cover up, and excuse the multitude of crimes that the US government has committed. I have watched the vast majority of my fellow citizens also ignore, cover up, or excuse the multitude of crimes that the US government has committed, when they are aware of them at all. 

And I believe what the US government has done – and is doing – is pure evil.

The disregard for the lives of innocent foreigners is astounding in its evilness. It shows a government that is free of constraint and free of morality and free of concern about international opinion or regard. It shows a government that is more of a danger to all life on this planet than any other government on the planet at this time. It shows a government that is lawless. It shows a government that should never be trusted. It shows an evil in the souls of American people that will have a significant impact on our planet and on our country – because they are the ones who allow this to continue.

AMERICA:
You have plowed wickedness, you have reaped iniquity; you have eaten the fruit of lies. ~ Hosea 10:13

No comments: