I got this from Thomas Tiger O’Keefe, who posted it on Facebook:
So for those of you that didn't hear about the recent Wikileaks data dump here's the Cliff Notes for you. The question of who the CIA works for is one the citizens must make those in charge of our government answer. The grand illusion has been smashed; this doesn’t look like Democracy at all anymore. Here is a summary of Wikileaks’ Vault 7 initial release: #10 is the one that blew my mind, wow.
1) The CIA can masquerade its malware as belonging to a foreign intelligence agency.
2) The CIA stole hacking malware from the Russian Federation for their own use.
3) The CIA is hacking everyone, including US citizens.
4) Every microphone and webcam is remote controllable.
5) The CIA’s exploits have been leaked internally and can be used by unauthorized people to gain access to virtually anything.
6) CIA malware can infiltrate iPhones, Androids, Windows Phones, and even your smart TV.
7) The U.S. consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacker base.
8) The CIA created air gap jumping viruses that infect CDs, DVDs, flash drives, etc.
9) The CIA created malware that specifically evaded certain anti-virus programs.
10) The CIA can hack cars for “undetectable assassinations.”
11) CIA malware can infiltrate your macOS and Windows computers.
12) CIA malware infiltrates your smartphone to read messages on encrypted apps, before you send them.
13) CIA malware can infiltrate Linux and routers.
14) The CIA was supposed to reveal major vulnerabilities, but instead, hoarded them for their own use.
15) Notepad++, a popular text editor, has a DLL hijack.
16) The CIA steals saved passwords from Internet Explorer
17) CIA can bypass Windows User Account Control
18) CIA has Android malware that makes Android phones bulk-spy on WiFi networks around them - Steve White