Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Letter to Gaza

Dear people of Gaza:

You are often in my thoughts, and I hope I can come visit your
beautiful seashore one day.  I know that many of you have beautiful
souls to go with your seashore, and I know that many of you have very
strong hearts and minds.  I hope the siege of Gaza ends soon.  I hope
the injustice visited on Gaza is ended, and reparations paid.

I really hope that you are strong enough to stay non-violent in your
efforts to gain freedom and dignity and a good life for your selves
and your children.  Not only will the likelihood of success be greater
if you are non-violent, but your country will suffer less and have a
better outcome with non-violence.

I really hope one day I can join a ship that is breaking the siege of
Gaza, but even better would be for the siege to end.  VIVA PALESTINE!

No comments: