Monday, October 23, 2006

Some Questions for you, Mr. Edwards

Now that you don't support the Iraq war (being that it is unpopular now and all) after you helped get it started, what are you going to do about all the dead people? A recent study says there are 600,000+ excessive deaths in Iraq since March 2003, when you allowed the war to get going.

And, what are you going to do about all the people who will now get cancer from the D.U. you spread all over the country of Iraq? Do you think those poor people will have access to health care for their cancers (like your wife had)?

And finally, what are you going to do with your war profits? I know it was legal and all to put your money into a 'blind trust'just before the war started and then they invested it in defense industries, but doesn't it make you sick to think you made that money off of KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO NEVER HURT YOU OR YOUR COUNTRY?

Does that keep you up at night? Does it make you throw up when you look in the mirror? Hey, I took all my little bit of money out of mutual funds for that reason, I just could not stomach the idea of making a profit off of DEATH.

How about you?

Oh, I voted for you in 98 for Senate and again in 2004 - but that last vote was the VERY LAST TIME I will vote for anyone who is okay with killing people. I will never vote for another war-mongering again, and I don't care what anyone says about it.

I have better morals than that now.


(I posted the above in a comments section on Daily Kos. Yes, I am angry.)

No comments: