Monday, December 15, 2008

Two soles for the man with no soul



The first photo came from Yahoo News, and shows the shoe thrower in action. The other photo is a close up of him from BBC News.

This is what he said as he threw the shoes:

This is a gift from the Iraqis. This is the farewell kiss, you dog. This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq.


I agree totally with his sentiments. I am going to take a picture of the soles of my shoes, put the photo on a postcard I made from card stock paper, add the same message as the Iraqi journalist, and mail it to the White House. Postage is 27 cents, and the address is: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC 20500. I hope you join me.

This man is a hero in Iraq and around the world. He certainly has more guts than all the American journalists combined. He has more honesty too.

I admire him. He had the chance to speak the truth to bush, and he did it. I hope I have the chance to speak the truth to bush to his face one day. I will tell him that he is not worthy of licking dog shit up off the sidewalk.

No comments: