Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To all Americans: time to break up with the banksters!


Yes, it is time - beyond time - to take your money and your business away from the big banks and to the small banks, or better yet - the credit union.  And don't pay them interest on anything... if you can possibly help it.

And here is a story of a couple who paid cash for their home, but Bank of America foreclosed on them anyway - sent the sheriff to the home (they listed the wrong address) to remove their personal items and put a lock box on the home.  I hope these folks sue Bank of America for MILLIONS!

I have my own story with Bank of America.  I paid down my mortgage early, and they were total dicks about it.  Took months to get them straightened out - and at one point they claimed I had missed payments, when the truth was they put the payments to someone else's mortgage.  Those folks at Bank of America are not just incompetent and stupid, they are evil.

No comments: