Friday, February 15, 2013

Tenth anniversary of a day of righteousness!



I am proud to say that I was one of these millions who protested the upcoming war of aggression on Iraq.  What the US/UK did was massively, massively evil. 

And what the protesters should have done was come, and STAY AND OCCUPY.  That might have done it. We did not stop the upcoming war and occupation, but we did stand up for what was moral and good in the world.  Too bad the evil shits did not listen.

ADDED:

I was at a rally in Asheville NC that day. We spilled into the streets. 

I did not have much to do with that rally, but I soon was deeply involved in the peace and justice movement in my area and remain so to this day.

I am always happy to see people trying to help the Iraqi people. We did so much damage to Iraq and Iraqis, and I feel so ashamed of what my government has done. Same for Vietnam.

And I continue to try and help Iraqis and Vietnamese with my charity dollars.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE WHO STOOD UP FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT, JUST, MORAL, AND PEACEFUL!!

No comments: