Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My messages to US Senators and Mr. Obama


Photo is from Channel Islam International.
I sent the above photo on a postcard to every US Senator, along with this message:
Dear US Senator:  I personally hold you responsible for what happened to the little girl in the photo above. Your vote on SB 498 gave the Israeli government the impunity to do this. Your vote also allowed the US government to send even more weapons to Israel. I condemn your lies and your behavior in this matter.
I sent one to Obama with this message:  I hold you personally responsible for what happened to the girl in the photo above.Your  behavior and speech allowed the Israeli government the impunity to do this - to bury this child in the rubble of her home. 

I approve of sending humanitarian aid to Iraq, and I do not approve of bombing them. It is wrong, it is nonsense, it is evil.

No comments: