Saturday, June 10, 2006

Spying in the USA

They (the politicians) can't band together now against Bush because he knows of every phone call to every known local hooker and every sex phone line and every call to every psychologist and psychiatrist office, and every call to god-knows-what-else.....ever made by a US politician in the last couple of years. And even if their record is clean, I'm sure that the Bushits can somehow twist things around... like how they smeared McCain because he adopted a child form overseas. In 2000, in South Carolina, the Bushits insinuated that McCain had an illicit affair that produced the adopted child. And it worked, too. What is amazing to me is this - I was talking to someone fairly liberal who claimed that the "government" would not do something illegal or immoral with the data they collect!!! This is after "they" started up a war for a pack of lies! And on an ABC Sunday morning news show not long ago, Senators Hagel and Biden both assured us that the NSA is looking for *patterns* not individual data.

They would not know a *pattern* if it slapped them in the ass.

I have always had the opinion that the Bushits and the NSA and Homeland Security should read every email I write, open every letter and listen in on every phone call I make or receive. I figure they might learn something.

No comments: