Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A typical day for me

After working a ten hour day (not to worry – they generally don’t work me hard, but they do drive me somewhat crazy there with the constant, unnecessary turmoil) and then going to the two hour Peace Coalition meeting (which has left me with about ten hours of work to do), I came home and watched the documentary called “The Dark Side” on PBS. It was an analysis of how the Cheney administration used the intelligence agencies here in the USA to start up the war in Iraq. While watching this, I was using the paper cutter to start making some more “Iraqi Civilian Casualties” flags, in order to expand that display (written about in March 2006 on this blog). Then I did my post for News about Iraq, did some email, and after posting this, I will be doing some work for the Progressive Democrats. This is a typical day for me. Anyway, here is some of the links I posted on my News about Iraq blog that I think are particularly good.

VIDEO: The Dark Side. After 9/11, Vice President Richard Cheney seized the initiative. He pushed to expand executive power, transform America's intelligence agencies and bring the war on terror to Iraq. But first he had to take on George Tenet's CIA for control over intelligence. [From 9/11 to Iraq. – dancewater]


PEACE ACTION: A worthwhile and reputable charity: Life for Relief and Development

And a blogger trying to help out Mosul’s hospital through this charity, click HERE.



SONG: Another World is Possible

No comments: