Saturday, August 12, 2006

What Bush says

One of my favorite sayings of Bush, that I feel does reflect his true position on the so-called war on terror:


“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush



That's right: he is thinking of ways to hurt Americans. And he has found a few, too - and used them. However, he has hurt foreigners much, much worse. Here's some of the sayings in the graphic on this post:



"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."


"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just as long as I'm the dictator."


"People don't need to worry about security. This deal wouldn't go forward if we were concerned about the security of the United States of America."



Well, I'm worried, although I have more worry for the innocents overseas who may be subjected to Bush's immoral and criminal actions.

No comments: