Thursday, October 23, 2008

Commentary on another blog

From the blog Washington Notes (last month):

Last evening, I attended the moving wedding of my friend Mark Brzezinski and his beautiful new wife Natalia Lopatniuk. …..Mark Brzezinski is a national security adviser in the Obama camp -- and of course his dad is former National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski. His brother and best man Ian was a close adviser to Donald Rumsfeld who is now supporting John McCain, and his sister Mika Brzezinski is a news star at MSNBC. But Mark's mom, Emilie Benes Brzezinski, was the real standout at the party last night. Emilie is a great sculptor at and 76 years old was the best dancer on the floor last night. And I was floored by what a great dancer Zbigniew Brzezinski is -- far better than his sons who are good. ….I complimented him on the dance floor last night and said, "Zbig, you are a really great dancer." His predictable response, "Well of course I am -- I've been working at it a long time."
My comment, automatically rejected as “posting too often” when I have not posted anything in weeks:

I read a part of one article that Mark Brzezinski wrote back in 2003 after the invasion of Iraq. It includes this: "First, coalition forces must quickly and publicly gain control of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction." Oh, boy, he’s not too smart. He apparently believed the lies about WMDs against all common sense and available evidence. It bothers me that he is in the Obama camp, while formerly at the White House (under Bush, it appears). And it bothers me that his brother supports McCain and sister is a part of the corporate media. It reinforces my beliefs that there really is not much difference between the Democratic wing and the Republican wing of the CORPORATE PARTY.

We are going to have a country of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations for a very long time. And as the above quote noted above, the Katrina response and the economic mess shows – these corporate lackeys are none too smart.

Glad they are good dancers.

Now take a look at another advisor to McCain: Randy Scheunemann. And catch the load of bullsh*t at the end from John McCain – saying that Russia invaded a democratic neighbor to control oil supplies, without a mention of how Georgia started the fighting.

No comments: