Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pictures from the rally

Some pictures from the rally today in Lafayette Park across from the White House.  Also included a photo of the sharp shooters on the White House roof.  The rally was very good, with a lot of interesting speakers.  The people who made cardboard coffins were not allowed to put them on the ground, and some of the sellers of tee shirts were not allowed in the park.  It seems that the police just want to keep hassling people.  I did not go on the march, due to a blister on my foot.  I went back to Camp Out Now for a while and cleaned up the food tent some.  One thing that I don't like about this rally is the bringing in of other topics that are not related to war or human rights..... like people in prisons and abortion issues.  I guess people cannot help themselves.

Beautiful spring day at the White House.  This is the only side of the White House where you can actually see it without obstructions and not be that far away. 

No comments: