Monday, March 07, 2011

This news made me so happy today!

These protesters are going after Bank of America!  I unfortunately had a mortgage with Bank of America - they never sold it to anyone else, because they knew I was an excellent credit risk.... and when I went to pay down the mortgage early, they seriously messed up my account, did not deduct what they were supposed to deduct, and then they started applying my payments to someone else's mortgage.

IT TOOK FIVE MONTHS OF REPEATED PHONE CALLS TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT.  IT WAS EXHAUSTING.

But, thanks to my tenacity, I did straighten it out.  A year after I paid off my mortgage, they sent me a card saying that I would be welcome to get another mortgage.  I wrote back that I would rather die than have another mortgage with Bank of America.  Nobody makes that many mistakes, and takes so damn long to fix them, without having a criminal agenda.

I feel a lot of sympathy for the people who have a mortgage with Bank of America and actually hit hard times and fall behind on their payments.  They are forced to deal with an evil system run by evil people.  God help them.

No comments: