Thursday, July 19, 2018

Postcard to elected officials #3

I think the recent decision by President Trump to talk to the leader of North Korea is an excellent idea. I was really happy to hear about that. It is a promising step towards finally ending the war in Korea. I hope that President Trump goes ahead with this plan and I will be amazed and very grateful if he does end the conflict and the problems on the Korean peninsula. I would like to see North Korea give up nuclear weapons and see the USA greatly reduce their nuclear weapons. I hope one day there is an end to nuclear weapons, since I believe they cannot be used without risking an end to life on this earth. Also, I would hope that the US military will greatly reduce their presence on the Korean peninsula. It would save us a lot of money to do that. This decision to talk to the leader of North Korea seems like a very positive step to me. Thank you for doing this, President Trump.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually, I would like to see the US get rid of all their nuclear weapons also. Our planet cannot survive a full-out nuclear war, and even a limited one would be horrendous. 

I am very glad that Mr. Trump talked with the leader of North Korea. I am very glad that he called out the provocative military exercises. I hope we see more of this type of action! 

No comments: