Friday, July 20, 2018

Postcard to elected officials #4

I condemn the recent US attack on Syria. It was a violation of international law and it was immoral. It is nonsensical to me that bombing a country and killing more people is a correct response for the fact that their leader has killed people. It just means more dead people. Also, when US government officials and the US media decide who did the attack without any investigation, I believe that they are just lying since they could not know for sure who did what without an investigation. I think we need to get our troops and equipment out of Syria and Iraq. I think this would work out MUCH better for those countries and will help us save money.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do hope that Trump, Burr, and Tillis follow through on these ideas. Trump has said he wanted to get out of Syria, now it is time to see that actually done. It has never been confirmed that Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack. 

No comments: