Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Photo Captions from Yahoo News

The body of a driver is placed in the back of a vehicle
after he was killed when US troops opened fire in Baghdad
Monday June 6, 2005. US troops opened fire when the driver
reportedly ignored an order to stop and tried to overtake their
convoy. (AP Photo / Hadi Mizban)

The man was unarmed. Why is the US shooting unarmed men in Iraq?

Residents clear debris after an air strike on a house in the
western Iraqi city of Ramadi June 6, 2005. Witnesses said
seven people were killed, including three children, when a
fighter jet dropped a bomb on a house in Ramadi.
REUTERS/Ali Mashhadani

Why is the US killing Iraqi children?

I printed up both pictures and captions. They will go on the outside of an envelope addressed to Senator Burr and Senator Dole. Along with these questions: WHY ARE WE KILLING IRAQI CHILDREN? WHY ARE WE SHOOTING UNARMED IRAQI MEN?

Inside will be an article and a letter about Uzbekistan and how we need to stop supporting that brutal, evil dictator. A letter saying that we need to take action NOW to stop him, and I am not talking about military action. I am talking about public censure, stopping selling him arms, stopping diplomatic relationships with him, pulling our troops and our base out of that country, and bringing the dictator before the UN Security Council.

I do letters like this about once a week. I am so mad at all the evil people in America who start and continue and promote wars.... and prop up evil dictators along the way. I guess they do that so there is some reason for a future war.

And I have an idiot emailing me saying I would have preferred Saddam stay in power. I'll bet every last dime I have that he NEVER wrote to his Senators in the 1980's telling them to stop propping up Saddam. I am angry with the stupid people of America too.

I'm just very angry.

No comments: