Saturday, May 12, 2007

They scare me too


I agree with Senator Gravel - they scare me too. And that's because they all seem to be in the pocket of the big corporations, including the military-media-industrial complex, and war is profitable for those corporations. The least scary is Obama, but even he is sorta scary because he proposes that bombing Iran might be an okay thing. The rest of them have shown their war-mongering skills, and they will always scare me. The only one who has changed his tune is Edwards, and I do not trust what he is saying today. I do know that he was the Senator for North Carolina for six years and he did nothing for the state except start up a war of aggression that is totally evil. Edwards does not understand our US Constitution, and he completely disrespected it while he was in the US Senate.

It would be a sad thing is any of these candidates were the Democratic nominee in 2008.

No comments: