Friday, July 27, 2007

I work with some of these folks....


That is, I work with some really stupid folks. Some who believe that Saddam took his imaginary WMDs to Syria, where they are waiting - for a chance to attack America with, I guess! Sure glad there are no US troops in the neighborhood, otherwise......

I work with some folks who think that Saddam was behind 9/11, and now, thanks to our dumb press and dumb Senators, they are thinking that Iran is working with al Qaeda. Of course, you have to wonder if our press and Senators are really that stupid - or just war-pimping for another war.

I usually don't blog about my co-workers, mainly because I know it could cause some problems. But there is something that YET AGAIN brought the absolute dumbness of SOME of my co-workers to light - a sheet of paper on one of the cork boards in our office - that said this: HOME ALONE Again....... Even a dog's life isn't what it used to be. This is an advertisement for "Join the Right To Time Movement" where they are advocate that everyone participate in a TAKE BACK YOUR TIME DAY.

I think we should hold a GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS DAY for this poor, misguided, co-worker of mine. I think that day will come though- when the whole US of A gets their fantasy bubble popped about what is really happening in the world today. They they will realize that spending time with your DOG is the least of your worries. However, this group of people will probably never realize how much murder and mayhem the USA has unleashed on the world. They will never admit to the fact that we have committed

GENOCIDE IN IRAQ

for no particular reason than to let the neocons control the oil in the region. Well, that's the neocon's plan, even though they are unlikely to succeed.

Oh, and pointing out the BLOODY REALITY of what our tax dollars are doing in the world IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY WORKPLACE. I think that is so they all can stay HYPOCRITES until they die. I once had a supervisor who told me that the people I work with DO CARE about what is happening in Iraq, even though they (for the most part) cannot be bothered to get off their asses and do something about it. As a matter of fact, they are for the most part, vastly ignorant of what has happened there.

But, apparently someone feels the need to promote spending more time with their stupid dogs. Apparently, they see that as a worthy issue and apparently, this type of idiotic political promotion is allowed.

They sicken me.

Just about everywhere I look in America, I see stupid people.

No comments: