Saturday, December 22, 2007

Action items and more

My brownies made the news! Some day they will be world famous. (I am glad I could help out those anti-war veterans, and will do it again in the future. I will have another blog post on this soon.)

Two Action Items:

Rep. Wexler is calling for people to sign on to his impeachment petition.

AND:

I am in a contest with Code Pink, and you can help we win a book or something. Right now, I am in third place, which means I will win a poster from Jane Fonda. Now, the problem is – I don’t like Jane Fonda. She has always struck me as being more “pro-violence from the other side” than “anti-war”. So, please click on the LINK HERE and sign up for a peaceful holiday action…. It is easy!

And, for your viewing pleasure, a song by some young people who sing and look much better than I do - BUT, can they make news-worthy brownies? Watch the video below as this bunch of young Americans sing “You’re so lame”. It’s all about the – worst – president – ever. Let’s hope he really is a lame duck if the impeachment thing does not work out.


No comments: